Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Vibe II by Standard Innovation (second review)



This revolutionary product is the first ever vibrator that can be used while making love. The innovative design allows for both external clitoral and internal g-spot stimulation for women engaging in both solo and partner play. The We-Vibe is hands free, strap free and wireless. Created from 100% medical grade silicone, it’s soft, comfortable and easy to use and boasts 2 speeds and 9 vibration modes.


Outcome of review

DESIGN
1. Packaging (function and form)-

2. Esthetics (the look of the product)

3. Texture of product materials -

4. Ergonomics (shaped to maximize pleasure and minimize fatigue)


EASE OF USE
5. Product Controls)

6. Battery compartment (compartment is easy to use, battery placement is identified:

7. Ease of Clean Up


FUNCTION
8. Vibration Strength

9. Vibration Variation (multi-speed)-

10. Sound quality (quieter products earn higher ratings):


EFFECTIVENESS
11. Overall Experience

12. Would you recommend the item to others? - No


RATING
13. Final Score:

COMMENTS
14. The We-Vibe is a great idea, but this product lacks some follow-through. I enjoyed the multiple speeds and the idea that it could be used both alone and with someone else. When I used the We-Vibe by myself, I felt a little bit empty, like I needed more than just a two inch dildo part. The clitoral stimulation of the We-Vibe was fantastic but it definitely needed lubrication. Because the product is rubber, you have to be careful of chaffing.
For couples use: At first, the We-Vibe was fun and exciting, stimulating. The We-Vibe definitely fulfilled its duty of preparing me for intercourse. I left it in, with the vibration stimulating my clitoris and G-Spot, but with the added penis, the We-Vibe was uncomfortable. I hate sounding crass, but two words: Vagina Wedgie. The penis pushed the vibrating edge deep into my vagina which in turn squeezed my labia. I immediately took it out. I gave the We-Vibe 3 stars because the stimulation aspect of the product was terrific and it helped prepare and lube me for intercourse. However, when using the product alone, a person needs a bigger dildo edge. When using with someone else, a smaller dildo edge. So again, the We-Vibe is a great idea, but lacks follow-through.

A note from Fairvilla's "CBL"- Couple things...The product is actually made of silicone, not rubber. However, the reviewer is correct, if not properly lubricated the surface may not have adequate slip for comfortable use. While I'm dissapointed she didn't have more fun with this product, I give her 5 stars for using the term "Vagina Wedgie" in a sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment